Regular clinic hours are:
- 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Same-day and next-day appointments are often available.
For more information, see "How do I contact you after hours?" below.OR
Call 1-909-793-3208 during office hours:
- 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Same-day and next-day appointments are often available if you need to be seen right away.OR
Call 1-909-793-3208. Give your name, phone number and a brief overview of the problem. The doctor on call will call you back.
In case of an emergency, call 911 and get care right away.
If you have general questions or need medicine refills, please call during regular office hours.OR
If you're already a patient with us, please bring:
- A list of all medicines you're currently taking
- A copy of your current health insurance card
- Cash, debit card or credit card to pay copay (if required by your insurance plan)
If you're a new patient, bring the above items and also:
- Ask your previous clinic to send your medical records to us.
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes early so you can fill out patient forms. (You can also find forms on the patient forms page and fill them out before your visit.)
If you’re already a patient, call the pharmacy three days before your medicine runs out. The pharmacy will contact us and we will call you if we have any questions.
If you're a new patient, make an appointment with us so we can talk about your medicines and care plan.OR